Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wedding Map

I thought as the wedding is over and I don't need to worry about revealing too many details on here, I'd start to show you more detail of our stationery.

This is our wedding map. I drew it myself - according to Mark I can't draw, he refuses to tell me how good the map is... - drawing the various elements on A4 paper, scanned them all in and then used Photoshop to get them right. I'm quite pleased with how they came out, very proud of my jousters! The only things I didn't draw are the train and carriage. I've included our crests on the flags outside the castle and a Tardis because the Lord Leycester Hospital was used as a Doctor Who location and we're both fans.

I enjoyed making the map so much I'm thinking of doing it for others, if you'd like one get in touch. I'm going to do them cheap (just to cover any costs) to start with to get some experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment